Get Involved With MDHSA
As an all volunteer, grassroots organization, the Maryland Homeschool Association relies on volunteers like you to support our mission of supporting families who educate their children at home.
Get involved with MDHSA today!
Fill out our Volunteer Survey Form and someone will be in touch to talk.
MDHSA Volunteer Roll Call
Special thanks to all the amazing volunteers who offer their time – in large and small ways – to the Maryland Homeschool Association. All of our volunteers have special interests and talents that they lend to supporting our mission, including:
- Legislative oversight every January to April
- Building our legislators databases
- Providing critical behind-the-scenes Call-To-Action brainstorming and planning
- Providing leadership for regional groups and specific advocacy issues
- Researching and crowdsourcing homeschool resources
- Writing content for the website
- Managing social media platforms
- Fielding phone calls and emails from families interested in homeschooling
Without our volunteers, MDHSA could not exist in the way we do.
Join us in saying THANK YOU to some homeschool parents who have recently shared their time.
- Alessa Giampaolo Keener (Baltimore)
- Debi Jasen (Anne Arundel)
- Maria Stewart (Wicomico)
- Karen Heuer (Anne Arundel)
- Alicia Wallman Simon (Anne Arundel)
- Sarah Rosenberg (Anne Arundel)
- Heather Comstock (Anne Arundel)
- Miriam Snare
- Alexandra Clough
- Barbara Edgell
- Monique Robinson (Howard)
- Deborah Mackall (Anne Arundel)
- Michelle Farmer (Charles)
- Tequila Cheatham McCray (Prince George’s)
- Amy Sparks (Baltimore)
- Stephanie Frumkin (Montgomery)
- Amy Marshall
- Christy Smith
- Dawn Farris
- Lisa Velez
- Amy Tardiff
Last modified on July 13, 2020